This is probably the quickest chocolate mousse you can ever make. It is raw, vegan and sweetened only with the natural sweetness of fruits. My son is generally not a big fan of figs or avocado, but one spoon of this wholesome mousse in his mouth and he could not resist anymore. He is a fan of this combination now:).
- Fresh squeezed orange juice - from 3 clementines
- Dried figs - 4
- Raw cacao powder - 3 Tbs
- Avocado - 3 (well ripened)
- Orange zest - to garnish
- Add orange juice and fig to a blender/Vitamix and puree well.
- Add cacao powder and avocado flesh and continue blending till creamy and fluffy, for about 20 - 30 seconds.
- That's it, scoop into 3 or 4 mini dessert cups, optionally garnish with bits of orange zest.
Note: this is just mildly sweet, so feel free to increase number of figs if you want a more sweeter version.